As an agency, we’ve been running in stealth mode for many years working hard on client work and delivering great results. This has been our sole focus. We did put up an MVP style website around 3 years ago and the actual ‘full’ website launch has been long overdue. After much back and forth we’re happy to set live our new website which has a lot more information about our services and past work. The new site has a clean, modern design and improved site navigation to help our users find exactly what they’re looking for and better represent who we are as a company.
- Our brand positioning and 5 bases has stayed the same
- There is 5X more pages on this new website
- Niche expertise – detailed information on the industries we offer specialised services to.
- Case studies – added a selection of our growing list of case studies. More will be added soon also.
- Added a blog, which will serve as a channel to add insights, best practices and industry news.
- New videos – probably the most effective means of communication online, we’ve added some new videos.
Every website is a constant work in progress and our website is no different. Over the coming weeks and months, the website will be boosted with new content, case studies and videos (we’ve recruited a new videographer who will add great value to our team).
What do you think?
Have you had a scroll through our website? Let us know what you think (good or bad ☺). You can get in touch with us here.